HOW DOES A BUILD-A-SPA COMPARE TO A NORMAL SPA THAT I SEEN IN MY LOCAL SHOWROOM?
Build-A-Spa is a new, unconventional, and unique way to purchase a spa. Most spas are mass produced in a factory overseas. Truth be told, the first time you see your spa is normally the first time that your retailer has seen it, too. Build-A-Spa is different. You get exactly the same spa (using better components), but we build it in front of you. You see the whole manufacturing process in your garden.
HOW DO YOU SELL YOUR SPAS SO CHEAP?
Build-A-Spa is a new, unconventional, and unique way to purchase a spa. Most spas are mass produced in a factory overseas. Truth be told, the first time you see your spa is normally the first time that your retailer has seen it, too. Build-A-Spa is different. You get the same spa (using better components), but we build it in front of you. You see the whole manufacturing process in your garden.
Over the past 5 years, there has been a significant drop in the price of spas. This has proved both good and bad. The good? A significant amount of additional traffic to the marketplace as they are now much more affordable. The bad? Many factories and retailers using substandard components in their spas in order to sustain such margins.
Build-A-Spa is different. We have compiled a list below of just some of the ways we are able to offer such low pricing:
- We’re Factory to consumer. We manufacture everything from our Spa Shells & frames in house.
- We cut out a significant amount of warehousing costs by building our product in your garden
- Assembled spas cost a significant amount to ship! We consolidate a significant amount of spas on our delivery vehicles & ship the shell directly to you by pallet courier.
- We build, commission & test the spa in transit to ensure that there are no issues. Sometimes spas can develop major faults in transit due to excessive oscillation whilst on their side.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BUILD-A-SPA?
- Virtually no access limitations
- Generally, 40% cheaper than like for like spas
- Quality Checked thoroughly on site
- No compromise on quality components
- You get to have a significant input on your design of your spa.
- Any quality issues are resolved on site.
- Gain a personal relationship with the people who have built your spa.
- Generally Quick delivery
- The team will be in and out within usually 1 hour
WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE?
There are a number of things we need to ensure prior to delivery.
- We require One clear Metre Width and Two Metres Height for the Zeus and The Nemesis we require 2.4 Metres Height.
- One of the ways we keep our costs down is to only send one person with the delivery we always advise to have one other Fit and Able-Bodied person to assist with positioning.
- We will ask for a walk-through Video from where our Delivery Driver would pull up to were the spa is going to be Sited and the External route you would expect us to take.
- This can be sent in one of two ways to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Facebook Page Buildaspa - Uk Spa Manufacturer
- On ordering your spa you would have been asked if you wanted your spa to be configured as 13 Amp or 32A (Nemesis Model is 32 Amps Only).
- 13 Amps will only allow the Heater and Stage one of the pump to run or the Lights and Stage Two of the pump.
- 32 Amps will allow full use of all your spas Functions at the same time also making your spa more efficient to run.
- Build A Spa do not supply any cable on either of our spas.
- We recommend you have your electrics installed and tested by an Approved Electrician; you can find a local contractor at Homepage NICEIC.
- The Settlement Period is the following two weeks from your Spa Delivery.
- Once your spa has been Delivered it will enter what internally is called ‘The Settlement Period’
- It is imperative that all four sides are accessible during these Two Weeks.
For more in-depth information please consult the two documents Below
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO MAKE?
Each garden is different, which is worth considering on your day of delivery. That said, our trained staff are geared up to build each spa in around 6-8 hours. We ensure that as much of the build is sub assembled in house before shipping. For example, the spa shell is pre-made, the wooden frame is made into 4 sides and the side panels are pre-cut. All of this work reduces the time spent on site yet enables us to remain trading at the attractive price point.
Hot Tub, UK Hot Tub, Cheap Hot Tub, UK Manufactured Hot Tub, Hot Tubs UK